POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT AND SERVICE MODE
Adjustment Mode Chassis adjustment can be done by using the front control panel buttons with CTV set turned off.
1. Press “POWER” and “INPUT” keys at the same time, and hold for more than 3 seconds. The CTV set turns on in adjustment mode with OSD
2.Changing Data and Adjustment Code When the CTV set is in adjustment mode, the cursor UP AND DOWN and MENU keys of the customers remote control will be the adjustment keys.
3. Use any Hitachi remote control when making an adjustment
4. UP and DOWN keys are used for changing adjustment code.
5. LEFT and RIGHT keys are used for changing data
6. MENU key is used for changing “Cut Off Mode ”/” Normal mode.”
To Escape from Adjustment Mode” Press “POWER” button of remote control or front panel once at anytime. Then set returns to normal state.